Lake Mille Lacs Fishing Guide Service
“McQuoid’s guides are always personable and make for a great day on the water! We had a blast learning the different techniques to catch walleyes!”
-Pat. Hugo, MN
Providing First Class Individual Guide Service on Mille Lacs and Surrounding Lakes!
We Have Some of Lake Mille Lacs Top Fishing Guides on Staff
Mille Lacs is ranked the #1 bass fishing lake in the country. Our smallmouth bass are not only abundant but grow to trophy sizes! Last year our guests caught some over 7 lbs! Our smallmouth guides are some of the best on the lake. We have a trophy walleye, muskie, and northern pike as well. We will assign our best available guide for the species you request. We look forward to getting you out on the water. Give us a call to set up your reservation. 1-800-862-3535
We supply all fishing equipment – Bring a friend and fishing license (food and beverage is optional), all boats can accomodate a cooler.
• Half Day Trips (4 hours)
• All Day Trips (8 hours)
• All Day Trips allow guides the time to try more of the Hot Spots amid changing conditions.
• 4, 6 and 8 hour trips for the pontoon launch.
• Canoe Fishing Trips & Rental
We Provide Guide Service For:
• Business People and Clients
• Company Get-togethers
• Family Trips
• Fishing Buddies
• Fisherwomen Groups
While one or two clients per boat is preferable, three clients plus a guide can be accommodated in all boats. However, we also have boats that can accommodate four clients.
We Recommend You Bring:
• Food and Drinks (all boats can accommodate a cooler)
• You can get hot meals by going ashore
• Camera, Cap and Sunglasses
• Sun Tan Lotion
• Clothing for warm and cold temperatures – it’s usually cooler on the lake
• Graphite rods, terminal tackle, bait
• Life vests, some rain gear
• Fish cleaning and packaging
• Pictures of clients and their fish
Summer Fishing Half Day Rates
Summer Fishing All Day Rates
|2 People 1/2 Day||$300.00||2 People Full Day||$450.00|
|3 People 1/2 Day||$350.00||3 People Full Day||$500.00|
|4 People 1/2 Day||$400.00||4 People Full Day||$550.00|
RESERVATIONS: All Reservations must be guaranteed with an advance deposit of 50% of the total with cash, check or credit card.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Requires 15 days notice prior to arrival without penalty. Less than 15 days notice, you will be charged for the total amount of your reservation. There is a $50 service charge for all cancellations.